I don’t have any pictures - it was a very strict NO PHOTOGRAPHY kinda job but if you haven’t heard, Motley Crue has a new album releasing called Nashville Outlaws. Here is a bit about it via Loudwire:
Some close friends & family know, but we haven’t officially announced anything yet… Here ya go!
It’s been a pleasure drawing for you guys. Here’s one last one. - Imgur
I love my job as a prop styler and set decorator for music videos and commercials based in Nashville. It’s easy to get caught up in the craziness of this industry, but I love finding myself stopped in a moment, realizing I am in some bizarre and absurd circumstance that I definitely could not have anticipate when I woke up that morning. You never know what a day will bring.
Near the end of the standard 12-hour prep day to gather all the props and dressings for the following day’s shoot, I realized I would be making margaritas and cooking fajitas with Blake Shelton on set. It was definitely one of those, ‘OK, my job is pretty damn fun” moments.
However, endlessly sweeping up eight bouquets’ worth of rose petals was another story.
Watch "Doin’ What She Likes" here:
Art Director - Rob Sawyer
Set Carpenters - Travis Jones, Clint Thompson, Macon Murphree
(Who built a bathroom in the middle of a field just to watch it burn.)
Well, my childhood has all been a lie…Fruit Loops are all the same flavor!
Wei Gensheng’s Photos of Shanghai from a Crane - Imgur
Just came across this classic road trip photo. Adriaan & me in somewhere Indiana on the way to Chicago. Birthday weekend September 2013.
Been a bit obsessed with BuzzFeed Rewind lately and thought I’d share a few gems of my childhood I’ve come across today.
1. American Girl Holiday Catalog 1998 - I specifically remember this one! American Girl was the best thing ever. All those tiny little accessories.
photo via: Taylor Popek Pinterest
2. American Girl Today - This logo, the Mini Grin Pins…it was all so awesome and I was obsessed.
photos via American Girl Wiki
3. Magic Attic Doll - Allison - I never got an actual American Girl Doll (who could afford those things anyways?!) so I got a Magic Attic Doll complete with key bracelet for her and a key necklace for me! We were so cool.
photo via DollCloset.com
4. 1995 Starcastle tea party set - Each tower was a tea cup and the whole thing was a tea pot somehow. It was so pink & sparkly and I loved it!
photo via My Little Pony Trading Post
5. Totally Hair Barbie - I specifically remember owning this one. She was too cool.
photo via BuzzFeedRewind
6. Skydancer - Pull the string and she went flying off! Often used as a weapon by my older brother.
photo via Pinterest.com
7. Sally Secrets - This doll had compartments all over her that held stickers and stamps. I remember something about her shoes came apart and things in her belly. But it was all about that outfit…
photo via Gurl.com
8. Candy Sprinkle Cupcake Dolls - The dolls that are also cupcakes! I had BonBon!
photos via GhostoftheDoll.com
9. Lil Miss Makeup - She had this pink plastic wand that dispersed plastic gems with velcro on the back that stuck to her velcro dress. This was one of my favorites.
photo via DollInfo.com
10. Creepy Crawlers - Ok, this was my brother’s toy but we had a lot of fun with it. It also doubled as a light inside our forts we would build.
photo via Yard Birds
List #2 Coming Soon! What are your memories? I’ll post ‘em too! (Try to share photo creds, please!) Email email@example.com
Reggie has been a good model. Experimenting with black&white animals in black&white photography.